The Plimsoll TALAT Industry Analysis
The Plimsoll Industry Analysis is delivered in our interactive, online format TALAT (or TAKE A LOOK AT THAT). Choose a subscription to any of our 1600 UK Industry Analyses and you will have continuously updated analysis on that market and the key players in it.
A Plimsoll Analysis takes the complexity out of financial data on often thousands of companies in a market and gives you instant opinion on their financial health, their value and their attractiveness for takeover. A subscription to the Plimsoll Analysis gives all of this intelligence in one convenient, always up to date format.
- Stay up to date - Constantly updated with figures added as soon as companies file them, alerting you instantly to changes in the market.
- Total Flexibility - Filter companies by size, region, growth, profitability, value and much more. Instant analysis of just the companies that interest you.
- Traditional Reports - If you want a printable PDF of all the information in the online analysis, download one at any time and it will have the latest information available that day
- Have it your way – build, share or print your own mini reports focusing just on the companies that matter to you
- Fully customisable - Add up to 5 colleagues to your subscription, sign up for text alerts to changes, add or remove companies and much more
- And many more benefits from this unique product.
Enter an industry or a company name in the search bar to go to the specific page for your industry.
We subscribe to Plimsoll Talat to compare our performance against our peers. Plimsoll's insight gives us a competitive advantage and helped us win a prestigious management award from Deloitte.
Karen Walker | Kestrel Foods Ltd
We use our subscription to the Plimsoll Analysis to benchmark our position within the market and for customer acquisition. With Talat, we have insight into a highly competitive market which has enabled us to secure new business.
Alistair Mulligan | Desk Warehouse
Trading up to TALAT is a no-brainer. Dynamic access to the data throughout the year must be more valuable than an occasional snapshot.
Howard Lickens | CEO | Clear Insurance Management Limited
We have two subscription options for the Plimsoll TALAT Analysis of your industry
Search in the bar above to find your market
Our Clients Include
RT @thecurvegroup: More fantastic news for The Curve Group! As we can proudly announce that we have been named one of the most successful c… 03/12/2019
"Between the never-ending uncertainty of Brexit and the 25% tariffs from ‘Trumps Trade War’, the future has never b… https://t.co/7hGkDKYshh 29/11/2019
The UK #Construction industry has narrowly avoided recession. 13/11/2019