The Plimsoll TALAT Industry Analysis
The Plimsoll Industry Analysis is delivered in our interactive, online format TALAT (or TAKE A LOOK AT THAT). Choose a subscription to any of our 1600 UK Industry Analyses and you will have continuously updated analysis on that market and the key players in it.
A Plimsoll Analysis takes the complexity out of financial data on often thousands of companies in a market and gives you instant opinion on their financial health, their value and their attractiveness for takeover. A subscription to the Plimsoll Analysis gives all of this intelligence in one convenient, always up to date format.
- Stay up to date - Constantly updated with figures added as soon as companies file them, alerting you instantly to changes in the market.
- Total Flexibility - Filter companies by size, region, growth, profitability, value and much more. Instant analysis of just the companies that interest you.
- Traditional Reports - If you want a printable PDF of all the information in the online analysis, download one at any time and it will have the latest information available that day
- Have it your way – build, share or print your own mini reports focusing just on the companies that matter to you
- Fully customisable - Add up to 5 colleagues to your subscription, sign up for text alerts to changes, add or remove companies and much more
- And many more benefits from this unique product.
Enter an industry or a company name in the search bar to go to the specific page for your industry.
We use our subscription to the Plimsoll Analysis to benchmark our position within the market and for customer acquisition. With Talat, we have insight into a highly competitive market which has enabled us to secure new business.
Alistair Mulligan | Desk Warehouse
We subscribe to Plimsoll Talat to compare our performance against our peers. Plimsoll's insight gives us a competitive advantage and helped us win a prestigious management award from Deloitte.
Karen Walker | Kestrel Foods Ltd
Trading up to TALAT is a no-brainer. Dynamic access to the data throughout the year must be more valuable than an occasional snapshot.
Howard Lickens | CEO | Clear Insurance Management Limited
We have two subscription options for the Plimsoll TALAT Analysis of your industry
Search in the bar above to find your market
Our Clients Include
2020 has definitely impacted EasyJet, with their financial health falling massively. find out more in the latest '3… https://t.co/nqoPht0DPS 20/01/2021
Today is the last day to register for our webinar! 'Setting KPIs after 2020' will be the webinar you need to start… https://t.co/u0Gj6C7qiR 19/01/2021
Do you understand how beneficial a valuation for your company can be? Make sure you maximise the benefits for your… https://t.co/XgdCuMNaGj 14/01/2021
Don't forget about our webinar, where you will learn about the 4 main KPIs you need to utilise for the benefit of y… https://t.co/Q2RTV9k3Ow 14/01/2021
One of the largest drinks companies in the world, Diageo is struggling to hold up their financial health in the lat… https://t.co/xvoMMOL1Dr 13/01/2021