The Plimsoll TALAT Industry Analysis
The Plimsoll Industry Analysis is delivered in our interactive, online format TALAT (or TAKE A LOOK AT THAT). Choose a subscription to any of our 1600 UK Industry Analyses and you will have continuously updated analysis on that market and the key players in it.
A Plimsoll Analysis takes the complexity out of financial data on often thousands of companies in a market and gives you instant opinion on their financial health, their value and their attractiveness for takeover. A subscription to the Plimsoll Analysis gives all of this intelligence in one convenient, always up to date format.
- Stay up to date - Constantly updated with figures added as soon as companies file them, alerting you instantly to changes in the market.
- Total Flexibility - Filter companies by size, region, growth, profitability, value and much more. Instant analysis of just the companies that interest you.
- Traditional Reports - If you want a printable PDF of all the information in the online analysis, download one at any time and it will have the latest information available that day
- Have it your way – build, share or print your own mini reports focusing just on the companies that matter to you
- Fully customisable - Add up to 5 colleagues to your subscription, sign up for text alerts to changes, add or remove companies and much more
- And many more benefits from this unique product.
Enter an industry or a company name in the search bar to go to the specific page for your industry.
TALAT is an innovative product and makes analyzing and rating prospective applicant companies simple.
Marie Benham Supra Management Solutions Corp
Trading up to TALAT is a no-brainer. Dynamic access to the data throughout the year must be more valuable than an occasional snapshot.
Howard Lickens | CEO | Clear Insurance Management Limited
We have two subscription options for the Plimsoll TALAT Analysis of your industry
Search in the bar above to find your market
Our Clients Include
"The overall performance of the industry appears to have suffered in recent years as 131 companies out of the top 7… https://t.co/4d0ckCUn08 16/08/2019
"Looking at the prospect of a buyout, Plimsoll rated the company as ‘worth considering’ for potential acquirers."… https://t.co/m9nH8eh9Ax 15/08/2019
RT @InsuranceAge: Average company profit margins for UK insurance brokers have reached their highest levels in eight years, according to re… 24/07/2019
As the UK economy flirts with recession, Plimsoll has taken a look at 5 large markets that are struggling for growt… https://t.co/N79LoEJVP8 04/07/2019