The Plimsoll TALAT Industry Analysis
The Plimsoll Industry Analysis is delivered in our interactive, online format TALAT (or TAKE A LOOK AT THAT). Choose a subscription to any of our 1600 UK Industry Analyses and you will have continuously updated analysis on that market and the key players in it.
A Plimsoll Analysis takes the complexity out of financial data on often thousands of companies in a market and gives you instant opinion on their financial health, their value and their attractiveness for takeover. A subscription to the Plimsoll Analysis gives all of this intelligence in one convenient, always up to date format.
- Stay up to date - Constantly updated with figures added as soon as companies file them, alerting you instantly to changes in the market.
- Total Flexibility - Filter companies by size, region, growth, profitability, value and much more. Instant analysis of just the companies that interest you.
- Traditional Reports - If you want a printable PDF of all the information in the online analysis, download one at any time and it will have the latest information available that day
- Have it your way – build, share or print your own mini reports focusing just on the companies that matter to you
- Fully customisable - Add up to 5 colleagues to your subscription, sign up for text alerts to changes, add or remove companies and much more
- And many more benefits from this unique product.
Enter an industry or a company name in the search bar to go to the specific page for your industry.
Trading up to TALAT is a no-brainer. Dynamic access to the data throughout the year must be more valuable than an occasional snapshot.
Howard Lickens | CEO | Clear Insurance Management Limited
We have two subscription options for the Plimsoll TALAT Analysis of your industry
Search in the bar above to find your market
Our Clients Include
RT @Netsource_LTD: Proud to announce Netsource has been named one of the strongest companies in the UK Recruitment Agencies industry in a r… 15/10/2019
M&A are an obvious means of expanding your business' marketshare in a declining industry, but attractive acquisitio… https://t.co/ssBtazJ0xn 20/09/2019
Our most recent analysis of the Casual Dining industry shows a surge in acquisition activity could be on the horizo… https://t.co/HGwXoC5wL7 16/09/2019
"The EasyHotel founder has urged shareholders of the company to reject a £137.8million takeover deal which the boar… https://t.co/NfL9bH1orK 30/08/2019
"The overall performance of the industry appears to have suffered in recent years as 131 companies out of the top 7… https://t.co/4d0ckCUn08 16/08/2019